Warehouse Assault is a large-sized multiplayer map in Pixel Gun 3D. It is one of the most played on multiplayer maps.
The map has a large warehouse in the main staging area. Outside the warehouse entry is a ramp, as well as several cargo containers stacked variously throughout the map. There is also a stack of containers that have planks to form a tower, ideal for sniping or having high ground. Outside the main building, is a police car and a van belonging to the S.B.D.P, showing that there must be a drug bust or gang bust taking place. There is also a flying helicopter at one of the edges of the map, which is a common spawnpoint.
- Use long ranged weapons like the Hellraiser Up2 or the Elf's Revenge Up2.
- However, in certain occasions, this is a closed range map, like inside the warehouse. Over there, use close ranged weapons like the Dark Matter Generator.
- Use the 0xbadc0de in order to reach higher distances in this map.
- Do not stand still. Keep strafing attacks as much as you can while killing other players.
- Do not worry of any map hazards, because this map doesn't have any.
- There are ladders that allow the player to automatically ascend when they walk to it.
- Initial release.
- Removed from the game.
- Reintroduced and updated the map design.
- Increased the fog.
- Added ladders around the map.
- The map name in the menu selection became lowercased.
- Reworked to include minor changes, including active police cars, a sign on the warehouse and a truck in the warehouse. The Helicopter from the center of the map was replaced by a Police Helicopter which its now a spawn point. In addition, the background music has been updated. The old version of this map was also removed.
- The map seems to take place in another section of the City map from Pixelated World.
- It is based on the "cs_assault map" from the video game, Counter-Strike.
- In older versions, this map was set in the day.
- The map has been removed in the 10.3.0 update as part of the removal of "unpopular maps".
- However, it was brought back in the 12.1.0. update.
- As of the 12.1.0 update, the map had a few slight modifications. For example, the borders of the blue and red cargoes are now gray and thick.
- In the 12.2.0 update, the map has been modified again, the map became foggy, making it hard to see from long distance.
- In the 12.5.0 update, the map has been modified once again, because of the addition of ladders.
- in the 17.5.0 update, the map received a design overhaul, which now features active police vehicles with sirens, one of those police vehicles also replaced the SWAT van that was one there.
- In the 12.5.3 update, in the Map Selection, the letters of this map's name became lowercased, except its initials (Warehouse Assault Warehouse Assault).
- S.B.P.D stands for San Blocksisco Police Department. San Blockcisco is an unreal city in the game lore. It exist in the gallery of Desert Eagle and Uzi-uzi.