|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is Pixel Gun 3D or Pixel Gun World content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
- This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Warrior Axe (PGW).
|“||Turn on Berserk mode and unleash your fury. It is honor to go to Valhalla with such a weapon.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Warrior Axe is a Melee weapon that can be found in the Armory.
It is a diamond battleaxe that attacks and bleeds opponents in close range. It has pretty good attack and mobility stats making it good for a quick kill.
It is a genuine, diamond, double-bladed hand axe, with a cyan axe-head and a metal-tipped wooden grip.
The player, holding this axe in one hand, swings it to attack the opponent in close range, dealing them some damage and making them bleed, which means that the opponent temporarily loses health.
This weapon does not have any delay mechanics.
- Use this weapon to finish off your enemies after you shoot them with a highly powerful weapon.
- Use the weapon to pick off weakened targets and for easy kills.
- Try ambushing enemies for effective attacks at melee range.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Don't stop strafing while attempting to get a kill.
- Max this weapon out to your higher level for it to be more useful.
- It attacks pretty slow, so be cautious.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- You can counter this weapon by staying out of its range while firing at the user.
- Rocket jump and kill the user with 1 shot weapons if possible.
Equip a weapon that includes at least a medium or higher range.
- The Warrior Axe is added into the game
- The Bleeding attribute was added to this weapon.
- It is based on an axe or hatchet.
- In an older version of Pixel Gun 3D, it was previously called 'Steel Axe'.