The Watchy-Snipy is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 17.5.0 update. It is part of the Humpty Dumpty Set.
The Watchy-Snipy is a sniper weapon that shoots out white explosive mines. This weapon deals high damage with moderate fire rate for a sniper, mediocre capacity and slow mobility. When maxed out, it is able to 2 shot (potentially 1) opponents.
It appears to be a sniper rifle with a dark purple grip, magazine release, and (bulky) barrel. It has a corn-yellow trigger, trigger guard, frame, barrel, magazine handle, barrel cover designs, and stock. It has futuristic-blue designs on the stock, magazine, scope, and barrel.
Whenever the fire button is held down, the weapon starts to shoot out explosive mines. The mines will explode after a short while or when an enemy touches it. When the weapon needs to reload, the player will take out the magazine located at the bottom and replace it with a new one.
This weapon has Fixed Delay, which mean this weapon will need a short pullout time before shooting.
- Note that it's Fixed Delay got removed in the 17.6.0 update.
- You can make the bullets Ricochet by firing at a wall or floor then fire at the same spot. Use it to your advantage.
- When using this sniper get up close as this sniper as this sniper doesn't have a fast bullet travel speed.
- This weapon is perfect for defending points such as the flag in Flag Capture, place it behind the points where it will detonate when the enemy is near.
- Place its projectiles on hidden spots where players mostly pass through.
- Lure enemies into its grenades by placing them behind corners, when they follow you.
- A good tactic while using this weapon is to place it behind doorways such as in Christmas Dinner.
- Remember that grenades do not last long, make sure to deploy grenades when the enemy is near.
- A regular sniper weapon can outperform the Watchy-Snipy at long range.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick of users.
- Take advantage of the low mobility and outmaneuver users by strafing around them with a melee weapon.
- Try to strafe around the user and attack them with a strong melee weapon or shotgun.
- Be wary when in small areas where there might be mines lurking.
- The mines emit red gas upon attaching, so be on the lookout for those.
Equip a high mobility Weapon to counter the weapon's low mobility.
- The weapon was introduced into the game.
- Soon after, its fixed delay was changed into Input and Output delay.
- This weapon was made obtainable through the "Fighter's Choice" special offer in the Shop section.
The name of the sniper is a reference to the name “Humpty-Dumpty” since both names have an assonance.
- Its projectiles are the same as the ones for the Pully-Blasty, despite having different behaviors.
- It is the first sniper rifle to have the attribute.
- It was also formerly the first Sniper weapon to have Fixed Delay, although this got changed in a later update.