|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is Pixel Gun 3D or Pixel Gun World content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Water Rifle (PGW).
|“||This weapon shoots bubbles that make your enemy fall very fast. Don't forget to check the pressure sensor so not to break the siphon inside.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Water Rifle is a Primary weapon introduced in the 9.1.0 update.
It is a bulky water rifle that shoots harmful/pressurized water. This weapon has decent damage, and medium capacity, mobility, and fire rate.
The Water Rifle is very bulky in design, it has the same light blue receiver as the Water Pistol, but also features a black handle with an orange/bronze/rusted looking frame around the gun. It also sports a clear water cartage, a long grey barrel with four red buttons on each side, a red muzzle, and the same, water gauge as in the Water Pistol.
This rifle automatically shoots water shots at a lower fire rate compared to other automatic Primary weapons. It has an area damage ability as the water shot bursts when it splashes into the ground. These water shots do not have an instant bullet travel time, so it performs best at close range.
When reloading, the clip from the top of the weapon is taken out and is replaced by another. It has no delay mechanics.
- Just shoot the enemy, stay at a medium-long range.
- This gun is awesome for spawn camping around level 15, team up with another Water Gun user, this makes the ultimate DPS combo. You may make some users rage!
- Aim at the floor, near the enemy to increase area damage.
- This is a super powerful weapon, depending on how you use it or what type of player you are, this weapon can be used for almost all situations.
- This weapon is similar to the Mega Gun. It takes about 2 - 3 seconds of continuous fire to kill an opponent.
- This weapon has a travel time, so it may be difficult to use.
- Bring out another gun that shoots faster.
- Avoid getting hit by maintaining a long distance from the enemy.
- However, be careful if you are in a cornered or an encased spot. Even at long ranges this weapon can hit you and deal a significantly high number of your health. Even with the travel time, the area damage would most likely hit you, so if you see them (from afar) and they are shooting at you, then try to move so you won't get hit.
- Heavy weapons are a good counter in general.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
Always have another fast firing weapon or a backup weapon if you run out of ammo. Use a weapon without travel time for taking out it's users from a distance away.
- Initial release.
- It was removed from the Armory.
- It was brought back with a coin discount.
- It was removed again
- Added back into the game as part of a lottery
- It was brought back through the lottery.
- The Water Rifle is the second primary weapon to have a pistol counterpart, the first weapon was the Plasma Rifle. The counterpart of this is the water pistol, as the counterpart of the plasma rifle is the plasma pistol.
- Also, as stated, the two almost have the same characteristics.
- In real life, normal water won't be able to hurt a person, the only way it can hurt a person if the water is highly pressured as the gun discharges.
- Players who have bought it before the removal appear to be wielding a Balloon Cannon instead.
- It has a new reskin, the Liquid Fire.
- This and the Water Pistol have been removed and replace with Liquid Fire and Acid Pistol as reskins.
- If fully upgraded, it is a 9 shot kill.
- There's a weapon that has the name similar to this weapon, It's called "Waterman's Rifle".