Disambiguation: Not to be confused with Water Rifle
The Waterman's Rifle is a Primary weapon introduced in the 18.1.0 update.
It is a blue assault rifle with areas of green, white and purple and a yellow barrel. This weapon also features a scope, although it does not have the scope attribute showing in the Armory. It's design is quite similar to the Orange Killer. It is Summer/Water Park themed. It's design is a mix of an assault rifle and a water gun.
This weapon performs well in most situations. The fire rate is extremely high (100), and this weapon also has a small area damage. It has a fairly low mobility. It eats ammo quickly, so be careful with your shots. It reloads quite quickly.
When reloading, the user takes out the magazine, inserts a fresh one, and pumps the water gun to build up pressure.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Waterman's Rifle will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Use this to stop your enemies from jumping.
- Use the area damage to your advantage.
- Aim for the ground near the enemy if the enemy is strafing.
- Use this like the Neutron Pulsator
- Take advantage of its high fire rate
- This weapon is extremely good for finishing close range and when enemy is moving back and forward in front of you.
- The disables jump ability can help to make shots easier to hit, and so use a sniper or just spam this until they die with the disables jump.
- Use this with Turbo Charger, which is a powerful combination with this weapon because it runs out of ammo quite fast.
- Use higher modules to make the reload for Turbo Charger faster, thus make more time for infinite ammo and no reload.
- In close range, use a shotgun like the Ultimatum to finish off them quickly.
- Use a sniper to pick off the enemy from long ranges.
- Try and strafe with a 100 mobility weapon such as the Double Cashback, but be wary of this weapon's area damage.
- Use Cerberus or other heavy to lower health, and use this to finish opponents.
This is a good all-round weapon, but make sure that you have a good backup for short and long range.
Use Sand Tower Pistol to help with the disables jump to make it deadly.
- Initial Release.
- It is one of the few weapons that have a fire rate of 100.
- Despite being listed as 100, in-game it fires slightly slower, being similar to weapons with a fire rate of 99.
- The weapon itself is somewhat based off of the real-life AK-12 mixed with elements of the KN-44 from Call of Duty: Black Ops III.