The Waterman's Rifle is a Primary weapon introduced in the 18.1.0 update.
This weapon is a fast-firing and colorful water gun. It has area damage and can disable jumping when it’s shots hit opponents.
It is a blue assault rifle with bits of green, white and purple and a yellow barrel. This weapon also features a scope, although it does not have the scope attribute showing in the Armoury. It's design is quite similar to the Orange Killer. It is Summer/Water Park themed. It's design is a mix of an assault rifle and a water gun.
This weapon performs well in most situations. The fire rate is extremely high, and this weapon also has a small area damage. It has a fairly low mobility. It eats ammo quickly, so be careful with your shots. It reloads quite quickly.
When reloading, the user takes out the magazine, inserts a fresh one, and pumps the water gun to build up pressure.
- Use this to stop you enemies from jumping.
- Use the area damage to your advantage.
- Aim for the ground near the enemy if the enemy is strafing.
- Use this like the Neutron Pulsator
- Take advantage of its high fire rate
- This weapon is extremely good for finishing close range and when enemy is moving back and forward in front of you.
- The disables jump ability can help to make shots easier to hit, and so use a sniper or just spam this until they die with the disables jump.
- Use this with Turbo Charger, which is a powerful combination with this weapon because it runs out of ammo quite fast.
- Use higher modules to make the reload for Turbo Charger faster, thus make more time for infinite ammo and no reload.
- In close range, use a shotgun like the Ultimatum to finish off them quickly.
- Use a sniper to pick off the enemy from long ranges.
- Try and strafe with a 100 mobility weapon such as the Double Cashback, but be wary of this weapon's area damage.
- Use Cerberus or other heavy to lower health, and use this to finish opponents.
This is a good all-round weapon, but make sure that you have a good backup for short and long range.
Use Sand Tower Pistol to help with the disables jump to make it deadly.
- Initial Release.
- It is one of the few weapons that have a fire rate of 100.
- Despite being listed as 100, in-game it fires slightly slower, being similar to weapons with a fire rate of 99.
- The weapon itself is somewhat based off of the real-life AK-12 mixed with elements of the KN-44 from Call of Duty: Black Ops III.