|“||- Oww, I'm so cute, Nyyyya
- Dude, you have giant fangs that can tear a tank apart. Go into the fight now!
—Weapon description in the Gallery
It is a pair of paws that attack, bleeds, lifesteals and slows down opponents in close range. It has good damage, good attack speed, and high mobility.
It is a pair of black paws with yellow-colored claws on each finger. As said in the name, they appear to be paws of a werewolf and they appear on your hands when holding them.
The player has the pair of paws equipped into their arms. The player attacks opponents in close range similarly to how something like the Power Fists and the Adamant Claws do. This weapon has the lifesteal attribute, so it can be used to steal the health of the opponent and the user of this weapon regains the health if they have lost any. Moreover, it also has a bleeding attribute, which means that the opponent temporarily loses health. Finally, it has the slows down the target attribute, which means once the user hits an opponent, the opponent temporarily receives reduced mobility.
It has fixed delay which means there will be a small delay every time the user switches to this melee.
- Aim for the head to deal more damage.
- Use its mobility to your advantage.
- Use this in close-range maps, since it is a melee weapon.
- Due to Lifesteal, it is quite useful when you are on the verge of dying.
- Be aware of its moderate attack speed, since you will be vulnerable to counterattacks.
- It will NOT heal up armor, so take note of this caveat when encountering low health but high-armored enemies.
- Any ranged weapons are proven effective against its users.
- Flank its users so he will waste time trying to kill you.
- Avoid being hit by its users, since you will be sapped of your HP.
- Area damage weapons can easily destroy its users.
Like any melee weapon, use this with an effective Sniper or Primary weapon.
- Initial release.
- Damage increased by 15%
- Made obtainable from the Trader's Van via .
- Damage increased by 15%.
- Its attack speed was increased.
- When pressing the attack button, both paws move instead of one by one like Ice Paws, Steampunk Fists, Power Fists, or Adamant Claws.
- This weapon isn't part of the Scout Arsenal gallery set that is made up of the other weapons from the Summertime Season Battle Pass.
- This weapon is not featured in a gallery set.
- This weapon would be considered a biological weapon due to it having organic components.