|“||A yo-yo we have added a cake to. The best 3-in-1: a toy, a weapon, and a bit of bakery.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
It is a Christmas-themed yo-yo that damages players in close range. It has good damage, a slow fire rate, and decent mobility. It is 1-2 shots along with the Combat Yo-Yo.
It appears as a reskin of the Combat Yo-Yo. It has an extremely small cake, with sprinkles and a happy gingerbread face on it. Unlike the Combat Yo-Yo, the cake of this weapon is thicker than the Yo-Yo of the Combat Yo-Yo.
The user will throw the yo-yo in front of him/her. The yo-yo reaches the opponent and damages any enemy that is touched by this yo-yo. It can also go through walls and damage the player 2-3 times for every time they hit the player, due to the existence of the hidden chainsaw attribute.
- This weapon has a large range and does more damage than the Combat Yo-Yo, so use it at any opportunity where you can possibly get a hit in, but has a slightly slower mobility as a trade off.
- Use it like the Combat Yo-Yo.
- Only use this in close range as it's a melee weapon.
- Try hitting enemies through the wall as this weapon also has wall break like the Combat Yo-Yo due to the ”whip” mechanic of these weapons.
- This is another viable counter to the Sly Wolf or Spirit Mask if you own this.
- If you are fighting another player using melee, try moving forward when the weapon is extended and backward when it is not, this will maximise damage you deal while minimising damage you take.
- Like the Combat Yo-Yo fight fire with fire and beat them at their own game.
- This weapon has a lower mobility than most melee weapons, so you can outrun people who use this.
- Attack the user from long range.
- Attack the user from behind.
- Jump around the user so you don't get hit.
Bring any long-ranged weapon.
- Initial release for the traders van.
- It was brought back in the Elven Spec Ops Lottery
- This weapon does not really resemble a whip, as the handle of this weapon is more like the handle of the Combat Yo-Yo (circular) rather than the handle of a whip (cylindrical).
- Technically speaking, this weapon can be counted as one of the first weapons with the boomerang attribute.