The Winged Bow is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 21.0.0 update.
It is a bow that shoots 3 arrows at once. It has very high damage, a medium fire rate, good capacity and very high mobility. It guarantees a one shot kill if all three arrows hit, similar to the Aphrodite Crossbow in this way.
The handle is a blood-red fabric-like material wrapped around what could possibly be wood or, more likely, gold or some other metal. Two golden designs come out of two charcoal-grey cube-like shape sticking out the handle. A blade-like shape comes out each golden design, starting white at the outside and gradually turning a color similar to cyan. A white, wing-like design appears between the golden design, the "blade" and the charcoal-grey cube. The string is a glowing blue, and the arrows are white at the stem and the feathers and tips radiate glowing, pale yellow.
When the fire button is pressed, the user will launch all three arrows from the bow.
After firing each shot, the user will pull out three more arrows and will pull the draw string.
- It lacks a scope, meaning that one might find it difficult to use the weapon at longer range.
- The arrows fly very fast, meaning that minimal range compensation is needed.
- Aim for the head for maximum damage.
- Try to line up your shots so that all three arrows will hit its target.
- Due to the the weapon's high mobility, take advantage of it by strafing around enemies.
- Use the to outmaneuver enemies while making yourself harder to hit.
- Switch to this weapon before enemy contact, so it's ready to fire at enemy encounter.
- Try disabling the enemy from jumping using Wave Pulser or Ectoplasmic Grenade Launcher before firing, as aiming is harder with travel time and looping shots.
- This weapon will one-kill to the body and head, so aim carefully and try not to miss first try.
- If engaged in a sniper duel, take time to aim.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Try to wait until the user has fired, then charge in.
- Flank around the user with a shotgun or melee weapon and attack them from behind.
- Try to counter the enemy's mobility advantage using the Sticky Candy or the Singular Grenade.
Use a non-delay weapon (or Melee Switch) if you happen to miss a shot.
- Initial release
- There is a glitch in the Polygon that makes this weapon have .
- It is the 4th weapon in the game to have 100 mobility, after the Neutron Pulsator, Double Cashback and the Treasurer.
- The Winged Bow is the first Sniper to have a mobility of 100.
- This weapon showed up as the Overseer for those who didn't update their game.
- Despite the animation showing all 3 arrows being released simultaneously, they hit at different times.
- It was the first bow introduced that does not have the charge mechanic since the ''Forest Sniper Bow'' in 15.9.0 Update. This could indicate that the developers idea to ''rework all bows to have the charge mechanic" that was mentioned in the Gallery description of the Tactical Bow was abandoned.
- Strangely this weapon is usable for the Realistic Mode Brawl despite it being a mythology themed weapon.
- By it’s looks it should be in the Magic Brawl.