The Winner Chest, also known as the Orange Event Chest, is one of the 3 chests in the Super Lottery event introduced in the 12.5.3 update, briefly removed in the 18.0.0 update and replaced by the Mega Chest, but later brought back in the 18.1.0 update.
Before the 18.0.0 update the Winner Chest would appear in multiple themes depending on the current Super Lottery. The original design appears mainly blue with silver gray lining surrounding the chest from bottom to top. The Winner Chest is the largest chest obtainable in the Super Lottery other than the Super Chest.
In the 18.0.0 update it's appearance was changed and now were known as a Mega Chest and consisted with different ways of obtaining as well as rewards. The Fighter and Novice Chests were also replaced with King and Small Chests. It appears as a red and white chest with two orange strips running down the top to the sides of the box paired with two orange grips on the right and left. A large rectangle lock rests on the front of the chests with a black pistol imprinted on it.
The Mega Chest and the 18.0.0 Lottery System was soon removed due the complaints from many players, thus the Winner Chest made another appearance in the 18.1.0 but retained the Mega Chest's appearance.
- Either 100 or 200 (Formally 300 )
- Coins 250-350
- High amount of weapon parts. (100-125)
- Medium amount of Battle Credits (Formally)
- Medium amount of Gallery coupons (Formally)
- 100 Craft item Gears (sometimes)
- Weapons (sometimes)
- Pets (Formally)
- Royale items (or Royale item parts)
Main article: Veteran Chest
Since the 21.3.0 Update, level 65 players can now earn XP once again. However, instead of increasing your level a Winner Chest/Veteran Chest will be award to players who has gained 1500 points of XP, respectively.
- 190 (as of September 6, 2019)
- 400 (before September 6, 2019)
- It is one of the 3 chests in the Super Lottery event. The other two are the Fighter Chest and the Novice Chest.
- Out of all the 3 chests, it is the most expensive chest, and has the most valuable prizes out of the 3.
- This chest looks like the Stealth Bracelet but as a chest.
- In the 16.5.0 update, it got a new remodel for every specific event.
- The chests were briefly removed in the 18.0.0 update and later brought back in the 18.1.0.
- On 25th December 2020, Players were given a free Winner Chest, 200 Coins and 100 Gems as a Christmas present from the Devs.
- In the new 21.3.0 Update, level 65 players can now earn Experience once again. However, instead of increasing your level a Winner Chest will be award to players who has gained 1500 points of Experience, respectively.
- In the 16.5.0 update, Pets were removed from the Winner Chest.
- As of 21.4.0 update, players can obtain Coins from Winner Chests. This also applies to Novice, Fighter, and Super Chests.