|“||Ho-ho-ho! This staff looks like a former pile on the border of Lapland. We don't know who took it, but now we don't remember where this country.is||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Winter Staff is a Melee weapon introduced in the 15.6.0 update. It can be obtained from the Winter Season Battle Pass.
It is an icy staff that creates a damage sphere that attacks and slows down opponents in close range. It has good damage, a decent fire rate, and good mobility. It is 2-3 shots with area damage and slowdown.
The Winter Staff appears to be a Christmas stick decorated with lights, bells and a snowflake at the top. The textures of the snowflake is the same as the special weapon, Sharp Snowflake.
This is a melee weapon, so it only deals damage in close range and can slow your opponents down, temporarily reducing their mobility. When held, the player can see the snow running up and down over the blade and around them. That is this weapon's damage sphere, which slightly protects the player from nearby opponents.
- Use this when you are close to your enemy. Due to its long size, you can use it as a medium-ranged melee weapon.
- Use this against a group as it has area damage.
- Use the slowdown as your advantage.
- Its attack speed is very quick, making it easy to kill multiple targets at a fast rate.
- The special effects it gives will be annoying if they keep attacking you.
- Attack the user from a long range.
- Use any one-shot weapon against the enemy.
- Use area damage weapons against the enemy.
- Do not ever go near the user as you will get killed in 2-3 shots.
- Any ranged weapons can do a trick.
Bring any long-ranged weapon with you.
- Like the Santa Sword, the area damage attribute is incorrect; it is more similar to the damage sphere attribute.
- This weapon has the same exact sound as the Ice Shovel for the Battle Royal.
- Even though it says it has Area Damage, it really has Damage Sphere instead