|“||Only in fairytales switches use their brroms as means of transportation. In actual life it is a formidable weapon dealing huge AoE damage.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Witch Broom is a Special weapon introduced in the 15.4.1 update, which was initially obtainable during the 2018 Halloween Event Chest.
It is a Halloween-themed broomstick that shoots a projectile. The Witch Broom is an extremely powerful Special weapon, with a two-shot kill and area damage.
This appears to be a broom with blue-grey bat wings below the brush. The handle is brown and the rope around the handle is tan.
The player swings this weapon, using both of their hands so that a magic projectile is emitted from this weapon. This projectile has a splash radius and has looping shot, which means it is shot in an arc trajectory.
This weapon uses the single-shot system so it has no reload animation. It has no delay mechanics, either.
- Use this weapon at medium to close range due to its travel time.
- It is not recommended to use the Oilcan module and Explosive Ammo module combo as it does not have a reload animation.
- This weapon has to be used sparsely as its maximum capacity is only 24 rounds (26 with the Battery module).
- NOTICE: Do not attempt to rocket jump with this weapon as this will only result in self-damage.
- Combine this weapon with a rocket jumping weapon like _0xBadc0de# and Nuclear Revolver, as you can drop the projectiles from above and rain destruction on your enemies also giving you more mobility.
- Try pairing this weapon with the Eraser as the gravitational force will pull your enemies together and you can use the Witch Broom to finish all the enemies in the blast hole area.
- Use one-shot headshot weapons like the One Shot, Anti-Hero Rifle, Railgun, Anti-Champion Rifle, etc.
- Get to longer ranges and kill them with fast-firing primaries like the Secret Forces Rifle, Black Mamba, Future Police Rifle, Cyborg Hands, or any others at your choice.
- Lure its users in close-range maps so that they will kill themselves while using this weapon in that range.
- Attack its users from behind.
- Do not be fooled by its looks, since it is not a melee weapon.
Bring any long-ranged weapon.
- Initial release.
- It had huge area damage upon release. It got nerfed to a medium sized area damage later on, yet the damage still remains the same.
- It was brought into the Trader's Van for coins.
- This weapon shares an exact same animation as Poseidon Trident.