The Wrath of Fire is a Primary weapon introduced in the 17.8.0 update. It is part of the Titanic Lottery.
It is a Titanic-themed automatic rifle that can inflict the Burning effect and has Area of Effect which damages enemies that are inside it which in this case also burns them. This weapon has a good fire rate, decent mobility, and average capacity. It is a 4-5 shots kill.
The inside of the gun appears to be made out of a type of molten metal while being covered by ancient fossil at the outside. The fossil has a skull-like shape at the top of the gun and extended to the bottom and the back of the gun with a skeleton-like shape. The magazine is located at the bottom of the gun and the barrel is both being held by some parts of the fossil. When being used, the barrel itself appears to be on fire and drips lava. This part of the gun makes noises when stationary.
Wrath of Fire is a powerful close-medium range rifle as it has a good fire rate and a strong damage. It can inflict the Burning effect which will help taking down lower health enemies as well as help stopping them from trying to heal themselves. The gun has an Area of Effect which appears as a fiery aura around you that will damage and also inflict Burning to any enemies inside it, although it does not do a lot of damage but will help to keep Melee users away from you. The travel time is pretty fast although it is still best to aim precisely before shooting to avoid wasting bullets.
When reloading, the barrel of the gun will be pulled in as the magazine will be taken off, the barrel will show up again when the magazine got put back in. The weapon has a Fixed Delay, which means it will always receive a delay lasting for around half a second when switching from another weapon to this.
- Take note that this weapon does not have a scope and has travel time, so you should engage combat in close-medium range only.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Use the Area of Effect to fend off Melee users.
- Shoot wisely as the ammo will often run out mid-battle.
- Try to get the enemy in the area of effect because they will be burning once they are inside
- Pickup user at long range.
- Use a powerful shotgun like the Boar's Roar to make quick work of the user.
- Use a ranged Melee like the Cthulhu Legacy or the Combat Yo-Yo to bypass it's Area of Effect.
- Overpower the user by using an instant travel time weapon.
- Keep away from its area of effect as that will cause you to have the burning effect
- Use a weapon with Protection from Burning to go up close inside its area of effect
- Pair this weapon with an instant travel time Sniper to pickup enemies at long-range and a high mobility Melee to traverse around the map more quickly.
- Initial release.
- This weapon appeared as the Pyro 1116 for players who hadn't updated their game.
- It is the first weapon to have the attribute.
- It is part of the titanic lottery.
- Its kill icon dosen't contain the front part of the weapon