|“||If you consider Grynch the worst enemy of the Christmas, you just haven't this shotgun. It is so powerful that will surely destroy your winter holidays.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The X-mas Destroyer is a Primary weapon introduced in the 11.2.0 update.
It is a Christmas themed shotgun based on the SPAS-12 that shoots multiple bullets in a spread at once like any other shotgun. It has good damage, a good fire rate, average capacity, and low mobility.
It is a re-skin of the Mega Destroyer
It is a pump-action shotgun, green and red in design, with the barrel being a candy cane-designed red and white color. There is a white snowflake decal on each side of the pump.
This weapon shoots multiple regular-looking bullets in a spread like any other shotgun, so fighting in close range maximizes its effectiveness, even though these bullets do have instant bullet travel time.
When reloading, there is a pumping animation on this weapon, which is actually the Simple Shotgun's old pumping animation before the Campaign Update. It has no delay mechanics.
- Since this weapon is a shotgun, you must use it in close range.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- This weapon is useful for attacking lone targets.
- It is an acceptable weapon to tear down enemy armor.
- This weapon can be used against Melee users (due to the Melee weapon's inferior range compared to any ranged weapons).
- Using Lucky Shot (Primary Magic Module + Unloading) can drastically increase how many shots you can fire due to the multiple bullets the shotgun shoots which means you have a much greater chance of restoring ammo when hitting someone.
- Using the module Butt of the Rifle decreases bullet spread which allows you to potentially land more bullets on your target. It is still however, best to use this at close ranges.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Use an area damage weapon against its users.
- Take advantage of its slow reloading time to attack them when the user is reloading.
- Equip a superior shotgun such as the Undertaker or the Viking, that will outperform this weapon.
- Use a Gadget such as the Ninja Shurikens to quickly eliminate the enemy.
- Strafe around the user in order to avoid getting hit.
- Utilize a Shield weapon, such as the Sly Wolf, to block their attacks.
Equip a Sniper weapon with you since this weapon isn't suitable for long-range. Also, equip a rapid-fire weapon such as Dual Laser Blasters, Dragon Breath, or Freeze Ray Rifle (PG3D) to better deal with foes at medium to long ranges.
- Initial release.
- It was removed.
- Its grade was once again changed back to Legendary.
- The weapon was added back into the game.
- This weapon is a re-model the of Mega Destroyer, which was removed from the Armory in 8.2.1.
- This weapon is based on the SPAS-12 Combat Shotgun.
- A reskinned version of it was made in one of the past updates called Dino Slayer.
- Despite having 8 shells, (12 at max upgrade level) it only loads in 3 shells.
- In older versions of the game, this weapon had a mobility of 100 in the legacy system.
- The pumping animation on this weapon is actually Simple Shotgun's old pumping animation before the Campaign Update.
- It is the only weapon that has the name starting with the letter "X".