It appears to be a set of large goggles. Its color scheme consists of red, yellow, brown, blue, and black. The glasses' lenses are blue-colored with a golden "$" symbol on their right and left parts. The strap behind lenses that swifts the player's head is mainly gray colored with two blue small squares at its attachment points. The lenses are attached to the golden-colored part that has some brown details on its body. There's a gray plate on this part which is mainly gray colored and has one red and three blue lines on it.
This Gadget is good for sudden attacks and escaping from your enemies. When used, the player will be able to see the other players through solid objects as red or blue-colored figures. The opponents are red-colored and teammates are blue colored. After a maximum of 12 seconds of using the gadget, the player will need to wait for 33 seconds to use it again. While holding the gadget, its lenses shine.
- Use this Gadget with a weapon with attribute like the Thunderer and shoot the opponents through the walls.
- Even better equip the Portailus set to remove the decrease in damage when shooting through a wall
- Camp in one place while using the Gadget and suddenly attack the enemies who came to you. However, move quickly since you will be vulnerable if you camp for top long.
- Don't use Oracle module combination while using the Gadget, as they both feature the same attribute.
- Don't hide in one place when your enemy uses this Gadget.
- Use this Gadget by yourself for countering opponents who use it.
- If you don't have this gadget, use the Oracle module combination can be an effective counter.
- Since most wall break weapons leave a laser trail, use it to deduce the user's location.
|Initial Tier||45 Seconds||4 Seconds|
|Tier 1||44 Seconds||4 Seconds|
|Tier 2||43 Seconds||6 Seconds|
|Tier 3||42 Seconds||6 Seconds|
|Tier 4||41 Seconds||8 Seconds|
|Tier 5||40 Seconds||8 Seconds|
|Tier 6||39 Seconds||9 Seconds|
|Tier 7||38 Seconds||9 Seconds|
|Tier 8||37 Seconds||9 Seconds|
|Tier 9||36 Seconds||10 Seconds|
|Tier 10||35 Seconds||10 Seconds|
|Tier 11||34 Seconds||11 Seconds|
|Final Tier||33 Seconds||12 Seconds|
- Initial release
- This is one of the first (among all the Gadgets that were added in 17.5.0) Gadgets which can be obtained only through the Clans System.
- It is a remodel of an unreleased asset version of this gadget. The original version had green glasses and the rest of the glasses was mostly gray.