|“||The roar of this tiny Yeti can frighten away even a grown-up saber-tooth bear. What can you say about little creatures, running around with their tiny weapons. Meet the Tundra King!||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Yetti Spirit is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 15.7.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time during the Christmas holidays in the Armory.
The weapon is somewhat based off of the Loud Piggy in terms of size and how the weapon functions. It has good damage, a slow fire rate, a decent capacity, and good mobility. It is 4 shots, meaning it takes a full burst and 1 shot from another burst to get a kill. Thus, a well-rounded weapon.
Its base is similar to the Loud Piggy's, except that it has a more wintery theme. Overall, it is bluer. It wears a white crown, has a blue mustache and a pink nose. It has baby blue hands and feet and blue limbs. The upper body is baby blue, the middle part is blue and the lower part is a slightly darker shade of blue.
The player holds it like the Loud Piggy. It shoots cold soundwaves that function like the Loud Piggy, which kills the opponent players. These soundwaves can also steal the health of the player by damaging the opponent and increasing the user's health if any of it was lost.
When reloading, the player takes off the crown of this animal and puts it back. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use it like the Loud Piggy but with Lifesteal.
- Take FULL advantage of its area damage and aim at the ground or any surface area near the enemy.
- Keep moving while firing this weapon.
- Useful for weakening enemies and strengthening yourself.
- Use this weapon in medium-close range as that is where it is most effective.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Flank its users, so they would have little chances of retaliating.
- The Yetti Spirit is added into the game.
- This weapon was put in the Trader's Van as part of the Community Van that was hosted by the developers.
- The weapon's appearance is based on the Yeti or the Abominable Snowman.
- However, the name of the weapon is misspelled as "Yetti".
- It is the only weapon that has the name starting with the letter "Y".
- It is possible to Rocket Jump (PG3D) with this weapon despite it shooting sound waves.