The Zombie is one of the most common enemies in the game and is one of the most basic enemies in the game. It is also one of the few original mobs in Pixel Gun 3D.
Zombies walks towards the player slowly with moderate maneuvering skills. It attacks by swinging its right arm towards the player.
It wears a tattered white shirt with ripped sleeves and a hole in the side showing its internal organs and ribs. It also wears ripped blue shorts. The skin on part of its face seems to be missing, exposing the skull. It has red eyes and its skin is a variety of green, and has a shattered teeth with lots of teeth missing.
It also has a resemblance to the Minecraft Zombie.
- When fighting large groups of zombies circle them so they are in one pack then use weapons with piercing shot on them or use weapons with Cluster Bomb or Wall Break, such as the Ghost Lantern or Christmas Ultimatum.
- Using an area damage weapon when they are in a pack is advisable.
- Any weapon will kill a Zombie quickly, as each Zombie (Excluding boss variants) is extremely weak individually, especially in early levels.
- Zombies are able to maneuver over tall objects quickly, such as cars or trucks, so take caution while in a map such as the Bridge.
- Rocket jump away if you are surrounded by large crowds of mobs.
- If you do not have adequate defences, do not become cornered by zombies, as it can be difficult to escape.
- Don't waste ammo on this enemy because it has very little health. Use a fast melee weapon to eliminate them and save up ammo for stronger monsters.
- It is one of the oldest mobs added in the game.
- The Zombie has been the foundation for the concepts of other monsters and even some bosses such as the Infected Truck Driver or Tortured Prisoner (as all of them resemble the zombies appearance and act like zombies). It has been recreated and reworked in more ways than any other enemy in the game. However, some of these variants such as Crook Zombie have since been removed.
- It is possible for the player to be pushed backwards by zombies, and even through certain walls.
- It resembles the zombie from the game Minecraft, made by Mojang. The head texture actually is the same as the old zombie texture from Minecraft, with the exception that the Pixel Gun zombie has red eyes and an exposed skull on the side.
- Players often refer it as the "Injured Zombie".
- It has the most variants out of all enemy types in the game.
- It had smaller eyes in older updates, but they were made bigger soon afterwards.
- And theres a skin of it for starter players, but with different arm models.