|“||You can't kill something that is already killed but you can stop the suffering of the living dead. And this pistol with a fabulous zoom and fast reload won't let zombies surround you.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Zombie Slayer, formerly called the Zombie Hunter is a Backup weapon introduced in the 10.5.0 update.
It is a gray and green pistol that shoots regular bullets. It deals decent damage, good fire rate, average capacity, and decent mobility. The name states that it is great for killing zombies but it is also great at defeating other players.
It is a handgun with a gray slide, a dark green handle and a grey trigger with an undermounted flashlight, a and a light green Z on both sides of the slide.
It shoots regular bullets that have instant bullet travel time. It performs best at close to medium range, but the scope does allow longer ranged battles.
When reloading, the magazine is taken out and is replaced by a spare one. It has no delay mechanics.
- When fighting in longer ranges, use the mounted sight for better accuracy.
- Always aim for the head, otherwise, it will be about several shots on the body against a player with the maximum obtainable armor on levels between 1 and 11.
- Do not use this weapon during the entire length of the match, as you will be at a disadvantage due to the fact that you are exclusively using a pistol. You will easy be dominated by players with submachine guns and shotguns in close range and snipers and assault rifles in medium to long ranges.
- Use this in medium-sized maps. It is not recommended to use this in small maps, as you will have a disadvantage against users using weapons with a higher rate of fire or higher damage. Do not use this long range maps, as there will be players having the advantage of taking you out from long ranges.
- Don't stop dodging left and right while jumping and killing, especially against users with lower armor and less effective weapons.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- During close quarters combat, use a more effective weapon like the Fireball Spell, or other area-damage weapons so it will disorient the user.
- Attack its users from behind.
Have an effective close range weapon and a high damaging sniper with a far zooming scope.
- Initial release.
- Efficiency got buffed.
- Despite it being called the "Zombie Slayer", monsters won't have a huge disadvantage against it.
- This weapon is most likely based on the M1911 pistol with a red dot sight and a flashlight attachment.
- This weapon is one of the smallest weapons in the entire game, not just in the category.
- This weapon may also be a reference to both the Call of Duty: Zombies and the Left 4 Dead series, as both games share the same weapon being used on the main enemies of both games, Zombies.